Why Is It So Important To Have A Website In South Africa?
Research shows a very small percentage of South Africans have access to the internet, let alone fast internet! So, why have a website in South Africa? Simple. Despite these small numbers of online users in South Africa, the market has been steadily growing year-on-year with currently over 7 million active internet users.
Simply put, it would be bad practice not to position your company to capture your piece of this audience, and even worse, not to capture the upcoming surge due to Covid-19 and various other factors. A professional website is the heavy lifter of the Digital World. It’s your strongest point of contact online, and your opportunity to make a favourable first impression.
Let’s discuss how we can help you bridge the digital gap between you and your clients.
We will contact you to confirm your order and begin the process for your website design project.
Time-frames for completing your website are as follows – assuming all required information is readily available without delays;
- Startup: up to 30 days*
- eCommerce: between 30 and 60 days*
- Business: project-specific.
*EFFICIENT DELIVERY – Need your website up and running fast?
Contact sales to request a development upgrade (additional service fees apply).
Please be aware, MCM operates on a strict schedule. Unconfirmed bookings will not be considered!
MCM provides ongoing technical support help-desk for the duration of your hosting with MCM. If you are an existing customer, please contact support via email or live-chat function provided.
All website content must be made available via Dropbox or the Client Data Capture form.
- HOME PAGE: Every website needs a home page, it’s the first page visitors land on when they visit your domain name.
- ABOUT US: Your about page is where you tell visitors more about your company and what you stand for.
- PRODUCTS / SERVICES: You should have a page for each product or service, highlighting the features and benefits.
- FAQ’s: Visitors may have questions, a frequently asked questions page can help them find the answers.
- PORTFOLIO: Visitors may want to see examples of your work, a portfolio page is where you would showcase them.
- TESTIMONIALS: Visitors may want to see reviews from customers, a testimonial page is where you would show them.
- BLOG: Your blog is another chance to help your visitors. Give them free tips on a subject they need help with. Blogs are great for organic SEO.
- CONTACT: This is where you tell visitors how to contact you. Include a form and map to show your location.
- TERMS / PRIVACY: This is where you put the small print regarding the use of your site and your products or services. GDPR compliance included.
We encourage you to properly assess your website requirements before entering into a contract with MCM. Your orders are declared final and irrevocable on receipt of payment.
MCM does not offer nor guarantee nor promise a refund of any kind for any services or products. All services are declared delivered if contract is cancelled or refund is requested.